Product Return and Exchange
If you find that the product received is damaged or does not match with the description or size in your order, please email or call us within 7 working days from the date of receiving your order and we will arrange an exchange for you. The item must be returned in its original packaging and must be returned with all accessories and payment receipt. You can also choose to return the item to our store within 7 working days or send it back to the designated address stated below at your own cost. We will not accept returns if the defect is due to misuse or if the return period has lapsed.
If a request for change of product purchased at our on-line shop is not due to damage upon receipt or wrong delivery, the product together with the payment receipt must be returned to the store for inspection within 7 working days. The product to be returned must be intact, including its packaging and accessories. Refunds are not available under any circumstances and only one exchange will be accepted for regular and fixed price items. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted on special priced items. We will not accept returns of defective products or request for change after the stated period. Personal care products (including shoes, insoles, compression socks, etc.) cannot be exchanged for hygiene reasons.
If the price of the replacement product is lower than the price of the product to be returned, the difference in price is not refundable. Pedorthic Technology Limited reserve the right of whether the product can be exchanged or not.
Some of our products have a warranty period. Please refer to the product packaging for details.
To enjoy the free repair during the warranty period, customers are required to retain the original receipt of the product. Customers are required to send the product at their own cost to our repair centre at address stated below. The return shipping costs will also be borne by the customer. Please contact us by email for details and confirmation before sending the goods.
Goods damaged during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge. The warranty does not covers accessories and damage in the following circumstances:
- the product has been misused, negligently used or damaged by accidental events such as natural or man-made disasters
- the product has been opened or repaired or modified by non-technical personnel.
- the product serial number has been changed, altered or removed
- the product has not been installed in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer
- the customer fails to produce a purchase receipt or does not have an online registration.
- damage caused by improper use, improper replacement of parts or modifications, or failure to follow the instructions for use of the equipment.
- failure due to movement or transportation after installation.
- mechanical wear and tear.
After the expiry of the warranty period, repair of the product is subject to additional charges, please contact us for details. Generally, repairs take 7 to 10 working days and we will call the customer as soon as possible after the repair is completed.
Repair Centre Address.
Unit B, 13 /F, Mai Luen Industrial Building, 23-31 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org